Sunday, December 4, 2011

Obligatory First Post~

Hi~
I'll just say a little about myself here since I really have nothing else to say.
My name is Crisilla~
I'm born male but I love dressing up feminine. I don't really label myself as anything.
I'm pretty infatuated with the Gyaru style~
I have a youtube~ 
I love Kpop/Jpop/Pop, anything pop really.
Makeup is probably my favorite activity, next to clothing coordination.

Thats all for now, I guess if you have questions or you would like to know anything else about me, just ask~
'Till my next post, see you later and thank you for visiting my blog~



3 comments:

  1. Hey! Just discovered your blog through your youtube channel. You're so cute~~! Now I'm an instant follower :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete