Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Eyelashes Galore~

I made a false eyelash collection video today, you can watch it here :

Since you can't really see the eyelashes in this video, due to the horrible quality, I decided I would post pictures of them on here, just in case anybody was curious to how they looked like, their number and brand, and where they could get them~


These Darkness eyelashes were bought from a local asian drugstore for $3 each.
You can find them on amazon or various websites that sell asian goods.


These Shisem eyelashes were also bought from a local asian drugstore for $3 each as well.


I forgot these two accent eyelashes in my video but these were purchased from a local asian beauty supply store, where it cost $4.99 for each.


The top set of lashes was purchased from a local beauty supplies store and cost about $3.
The second set of eyelashes were sent to me as a free gift.


These two Spring Heart by Koji eyelashes were bought from a local asian beauty supplies store for $4.99 each.


These two sets of lashes were bought from a local asian drugstore for $13.99 each.


I got these four sets of Elite Eyelashes from Duane Reade for $2.69 each.


These 2 pack special sets of eyelashes were bought from Banzai for $5.99 each.


I purchased these four sets of Red Cherry lashes from a local beauty supplies store for $2.09 each.


This set of Makako Style by Koji eyelashes was purchased at a local asian drugstore for $15.99.

Overall, I'm completely obsessed with eyelashes. This collection of eyelashes is sure to grow!
Thank you for visiting and till my next post~

6 comments:

  1. my gosh i envy the lashes :D haha you are adorable please tell me where you get your wigs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get my wigs from a local beauty store~

    ReplyDelete
  3. do you have facebook, crisilla?

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow great collection *.* i wish i could get such things at my place too. In NY you really can get everything :)

    ReplyDelete